The delay in reporting results for renin, aldosterone, androstenedione, 17-hydroxyprogesterone, DHEAS and testosterone confirmation reported in January has been resolved and results are now going out as usual.
|5 - 20 working days
Discuss with laboratory
Discuss with the laboratory
Samples required depends on test request
This test is performed at a Referral Laboratory
H&I Request for 3D Required for:
- Autoimmune thrombocytopenia and thrombasthenias
- Fetal / neonatal alloimmune thrombocytopenia (NAIT)
- Heparin induced thrombocytopenias
- Other drug-related thrombocytopenias
- Post transfusion purpura (PTP)
Lab Tests Online UK
Lab Tests Online - UK is a website written by practising laboratory doctors and scientists to help you understand the many clinical laboratory tests that are used in diagnosis, monitoring and treatment of disease.
- Search Tests