On Wednesday (4 April), the Croydon blood transfusion service went live with the Immucor system. Immucor is the leading provider of transfusion and transplantation diagnostic products in the UK. The new system is fully automated and has high accuracy.
|Reporting frequency||5 - 20 working days|
Discuss with laboratory
Discuss with the laboratory
Samples required depends on test request
This test is performed at a Referral Laboratory
H&I Request for 3D Required for:
- Autoimmune thrombocytopenia and thrombasthenias
- Fetal / neonatal alloimmune thrombocytopenia (NAIT)
- Heparin induced thrombocytopenias
- Other drug-related thrombocytopenias
- Post transfusion purpura (PTP)
Lab Tests Online UK
Lab Tests Online - UK is a website written by practising laboratory doctors and scientists to help you understand the many clinical laboratory tests that are used in diagnosis, monitoring and treatment of disease.
- Search Tests