This week, SWLP Point of Care Manager Haval Ozgun spoke at a virtual international point of care (POCT) conference, which was live-streamed to 35 European countries and then shared globally.
|Reporting frequency||Daily (Monday - Friday)|
Target for monitoring control of diabetes (NICE):
- <48mmol/mol: good control
- 49 – 58mmol/mol: interpret in relation to individualised target
- >58mmol/mol: poor control
Target for diagnosis of Type2 diabetes (WHO 2011):
- 48mmol/mol: diagnostic for diabetes if symptomatic
- 42-47mmol/mol: high risk for diabetes
- <41mmol/mol: diabetes unlikely (but not excluded)
Lab Tests Online UK
Lab Tests Online - UK is a website written by practising laboratory doctors and scientists to help you understand the many clinical laboratory tests that are used in diagnosis, monitoring and treatment of disease.
- Search Tests