Latent Tuberculosis Infection Testing
South West London Pathology provides a latent Tuberculosis Infection (LTBI) testing service for the London region on behalf of NHS England.
Our service includes arranging collection of the samples; analysis; interpretation reporting and feedback of the results.
Test flowchart explaining the process
SWLP LTBI Testing Flowchart v3.0 – pdf
If you need to order a test use this request form
IGRA Request Form – 001 – pdf
Instructions on collecting and packaging a blood sample
SWLP LTBI Blood Collection v2.0 – pdf
How to configure your IT system to receive results
Pathology Links Set Up (PMIP) v1.0 – pdf
How to interpret an indeterminate result
QuantiFERON Indeterminate Results v1.0 – pdf
- Find out more about QuantiFERON and the background to IGRA testing for latent TB infection at www.QuantiFERON.com
- Public Health England leaflet
Latent TB patient leaflet in English, Arabic, Bengali, Farsi (Persian), Gujarati, Hindi, Nepalese, Pashto, Punjabi, Somali, Tamil and Urdu.
- Public Health England’s new immigrant LTBI testing programme
- Latent TB testing algorithm – pdf
- NICE guidelines on TB diagnosis and treatment